Love Essential Oils? Make your own blends with these beautiful roller bottles.


These beautiful roller bottles are some of the best quality I have used. I have decided to stock them for my team and anyone else who wants to purchase them.

I stock 5 & 10 ml roller bottles
Thick glass
Stainless steel rollers
Silver aluminium lids
5 gradient colours

You can buy all one gradient colour or a mix.

Sold in packs of 5 
10 ml - $10.00 per pack
5 ml - $8.75 per pack

Plus $8.00 postage


**Australia Only**


Purchase through my Etsy Store here: 






BLENDS TO MAKE



If you would like to purchase doTERRA essential oils you can do so here or send me a message. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading

Karen xx


 
                         

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.









This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.