Cheer - a beautiful uplifting blend


Welcome to my very first blog. I thought I would make my first one on something that makes me happy. After all, we are all searching for happiness. 

I love this beautiful doTERRA blend. It's so uplifting and bright; it makes me feel alive inside. If the hubby or one of my boys are a bit grumpy I put a few drops in my diffuser and it creates a happy home in no time.

I often apply a drop to my hand, rub my palms together, cup my hands over my mouth and nose, then inhale deeply for a pick-me-up. For a longer lasting effect, particularly when I have a lot of negative feelings, I apply a drop to each wrist and rub it in. It's not long before I find my day filled with positive thoughts.

I fall more in love with this blend every time I smell the fresh scent. Sometimes for something a little different, I like to diffuse Cheer, Peace and Wild Orange together. It has the same uplifting element along with an added soothing effect.

Because it is doTERRA I can trust that it has no harmful ingredients. It's pure, it's therapeutic and it's safe for me and my family.

I love doTERRA products so much that I became an Independent Wellness Advocate. If you would like to purchase this beautiful blend you can click here


Thanks for reading 

Karen



Cautions as per doTERRA website:
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.