COPAIBA ESSENTIAL OIL








I was so excited to receive my first bottle of Copaiba Essential Oil, doTERRA's alternative to cannabis. I have done so much reading and studying and could not wait to start using it. Let me tell you a bit about this oil and why I love it sooooo much.

First things first. Click on this link to listen to the correct way to pronounce Copaiba.  How to pronounce Copaiba.

doTERRA's Copaiba is unique as it is a blend of four different species. Just as our Frankincense is a unique blend of three different species. It increases the therapeutic potential, increases potency and increases the diversity of that potency. It is very unique to doTERRA.



I have been taking two drops each of Copaiba and Frankincense oil, morning and night in a veggie capsule because both are amazing and work on a cellular level. I haven't been taking it long but I have already noticed a huge difference in many areas of my health. I am also a lot less anxious, which I love. 



































Watch this lady's amazing testimonial on Facebook where she shows us how she can move her hand for the first time in over 20 years after one day of using Copaiba Oil.

This next video is the best explanation of how Copaiba Oil works on our bodies. Listen to this lady explain how CBD oil picks the lock on our endocannabinoid system but is not the key. She explains how it leaves a dirty footprint on our body functions. Copaiba, however, is the key, it opens the lock but doesn't leave a footprint. Watch here on Facebook




A Chemist's Perspective: Cannabinoids, Cannabis, and Caryophyllene - A very interesting read.

doTERRA Product Information Sheet on Copaiba. Please note pricing on this page is U.S. dollars.

doTERRA Copaiba information.

Watch this video at the recent U.S. doTERRA convention of Dr Hill introducing Copaiba Essential Oil. Dr Hill is a scientist and one of the co-founders of doTERRA.








You can buy this beautiful oil here. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading
Karen xx


 
                         

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me at the following links.








This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.