Clary Calm


Where would I be without my Clary Calm? I always have Clary Calm on hand but I accidentally let myself run out last week and I have noticed such a difference not having it for a week. I cannot wait for my order to get here.

I use it every morning on my lower abdomen area. Sometimes twice a day if I'm feeling stressed or struggling with hormonal issues.

It's the best oil for your worst week. Clary Calm is so soothing and calming. It helps with cramping and balances your mood. It makes me feel happy and calmer.

You can order Clary Calm here and read what doTERRA says about Clary Calm here.

Thanks for reading
Karen xx

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.
Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com
Facebook- Karen's Place of Essential Oils 
Website-  Karen's Place of Essential Oils

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.