Peppermint Oil. The best oil for travelling.



Peppermint oil is the perfect oil to travel with. I keep ours in the console.
On our 10 hour drive home recently,  I used it to massage into hubby's neck and shoulders to relieve discomfort as he drove.
I put drops on wooden pegs clipped onto the air con vents (we don't have a car diffuser yet) as peppermint oil is good for mental focus and boosts energy naturally.
I took a drop under my tongue when we stopped in a small town and I started sneezing and getting itchy eyes. Fixed it within minutes.
I also put a dot on my lip when I felt a cold sore coming on. Stopped it in its tracks.

You can use it on your tummy for motion sickness or reduce hunger cravings
Use on your temples and back of neck to ease headaches
It's a natural bug repellant
Relieves sunburn
Soothes itches and skin irritations
It even freshens your breath

Of course, it's not only good for travelling.  I use it every day at home too. It also smells delicious. I diffuse it almost every morning with Wild Orange.

You can purchase this beautiful oil here and read what doTERRA says about Peppermint Oil hereHowever, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me. See below.

Thanks for reading
Karen xx


If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.
Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com
Facebook- Karen's Place of Essential Oils 
Website-  Karen's Place of Essential Oils

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.