Frankincense Essential Oil - King of The Oils




When in doubt use Frankincense! Frankincense is known as the king of essential oils for a good reason.

I take a drop of Frankincense under my tongue morning and night for overall health and managing stress. I also put a drop on my thumb and apply it to the roof of my mouth to relieve headaches and head tension. I dab it directly onto wrinkles as it hydrates my skin and improves the appearance. I use Frankincense in almost all of my blends because it's such an amazing oil, but also because it boosts the healing power of the other oils.

Some other uses for Frankincense:

  • You can also add it to your daily moisturiser. 
  • Frankincense works on a cellular level 
  • It can be applied topically to rejuvenate skin
  • Promotes cellular health
  • Use on cuts and skin irritations
  • Calming and relaxing
  • Rub a drop into your nails and cuticles for healthy fingernails
  • Natural way to boost your mood
  • Use on age spots
I am never without my Frankincense and I believe every household should have a bottle You can buy this amazing oil here and read more on Frankincense oil on Dr. Axe's website:
https://draxe.com/frankincense-oil-cancer/


However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account with doTERRA (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me. See below.

UPDATE - click here to read why I love Frankincense Oil even more than even after using it on my husband when he was having a seizure.

Thanks for reading

Karen xx


If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.
Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com



Please note that taking essential oils internally only applies to doTERRA oils as they are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.