Veggie Caps




doTERRA's Veggie Capsules are a great way to take your oils internally.
They absorb quickly and are free from preservatives, gelatin, wheat, sugar, starch, dairy and animal products. They are made from vegetable ingredients and don't interfere with digestion.

Simply open the capsule, drop your oils in, close the veggie cap and take internally. In this video, I show you how I make up my veggie caps.




A good example is an Immune System Boost:
3 drops Lemon oil
2 drops Oregano oil
2 drops On guard
2 drops Peppermint oil
2 drops Clove oil
1 drop Tea Tree
My family and I take these twice a day for up to 10 days when we need immune support and are fighting off bugs.

You can also use the caps to take single oils. Some of the oils that we take internally are so good for maintaining our health but are not the most pleasant tasting. I put a drop or two in a veggie cap and sometimes even top it up with Olive Oil and then take it internally.
I always have a bottle of Veggie Caps in my medicine cupboard.

You can order Veggie Caps and the oils hereHowever, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me. See below.

Thanks for reading

Karen xx


If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.
Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.