Oil Pulling



A lot of people haven't heard of oil pulling, but it's actually an ancient technique. I've been doing it on and off for a few years. I really should do it more often because the benefits are unbelievable and it's the best thing I have found for draining my sinuses. Did you know you can even reverse cavities by oil pulling regularly?
Oil pulling is best done first thing in the morning before you clean your teeth, eat or drink. I only use doTERRA products and you can read why here

In a glass place 2 teaspoons of fractionated coconut oil (FCO)
add 1 drop On Guard essential oil
1 drop eucalyptus essential oil
1 drop lemon essential oil
Mix together, pour it into your mouth and slosh it around for up to 20 minutes. 
Spit it out, then clean your teeth as you normally do.

I started doing it for 5 minutes every morning while I was in the shower. You will find that your jaw muscles will become tired really quickly, but if you oil pull regularly, it actually helps strengthen your jaw. I have now built up to 20 minutes. Don't do it for any longer than 20 minutes as you risk reabsorbing the toxins you are pulling out.
As well as strengthening your jaw, reversing cavities and draining your sinuses, oil pulling is known to whiten teeth, improve gum health and speed up your metabolism.
Check out Dr. Axe's video to find out some other benefits of oil pulling.


You can buy these oils here. If you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).


Thanks for reading
Karen xx




If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.
Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.