Some of the diffuser blends that I like to use.





I hope you enjoy some of the beautiful diffuser blends that I like to use in my home.

Both can be downloaded and printed here: Blends 1  Blends 2


You can buy all of these oils here. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).


Thanks for reading
Karen xx



If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.


Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com

Facebook- Karen's Place of Essential Oils 

Website- Karen's Place of Essential Oils



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.