Let's Talk Essential Oils



My favourite subject "Oils".

doTERRA Essential Oils are very potent. Because they don't have any fillers or nasty additives they are just pure oils which are powerful. You only have to open a bottle and you can smell the purity.

Less is always more. I start with one or two drops because I can always add more. I find they work better by layering just one or two drops at a time. For example, when I apply my Balance every day I take one drop and massage it in. If I feel I need more I wait awhile and then add another drop in the same spot. This is much more effective than adding four drops at once. So apply a little often.

It is so important to remember 'not' to use your oils in plastic cups or bottles and don't add them to plastic compartments in your washing machine, vacuum cleaner, dishwasher etc. Essential oils and most plastics do not mix. They will draw the toxins out of plastic and break it down. The same as they do to the toxins in our bodies. Don't let this scare you though because the chemical reaction when we use essential oils in or on our bodies is not the same as when we combine it with a plastic. You can read more on this on my blog: https://karenshealthyplace.blogspot.com.au/…/essential-oils…

Dilute oils if you aren't sure and always check dilution charts before using oils on children and babies.

Have fun with your oils. Try different blends in your diffuser. Open your oil box or case and let your intuition guide you to two or three different bottles. Who knows, you might just find 'your blend'. Use common sense and let these beautiful oils bring your body back into harmony.



It's an awesome feeling knowing we have made a cost effective investment in our health and the health of our family.



I only trust and use doTERRA Essential Oils. If you would like to purchase any of our beautiful oils you can do so here. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading
Karen xx



 

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.








This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.