Essential Oil Roller Blends and Dilution Chart


So you have your kit and if you are on my team I would have sent you some empty roller bottles and a bottle of Wild Orange. Here are 15 different blends you can make with your kit and the Wild Orange.

Click here for a printable pdf


Please see the dilution guidelines below if you want to start experimenting with your own blends.


If you would like to purchase any these beautiful oils you can do so here or send me a message. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading

Karen xx

 
                         

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.









This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.