Passion - Inspiring Blend


Passion, the Inspiring Blend, is such a beautiful blend with a rich, spicy smell. When I first received my Emotions Kit I didn't take to Passion like I did the others. I remember thinking to myself "I don't need passion". It sat in my oil box for a few months and I just didn't ever think to use it.  That was until I bought my Emotions & Essential Oils book and started reading up on what it can do for me. As soon as I read that it can help me face my fears and that it teaches that there is more to living than working and obligation, I picked up my roller bottle and applied it straight away. I've been hooked ever since.

Passion is perfect for those times when life becomes predictable and even boring. When you feel like all you do is wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed and repeat. It brings a little spark back into your life and helps you to feel more alive and creative. Passion can help you find your passion. I love it so much.

I roll it on my wrists when I feel I have lost my mojo or when I want to do something new and scary. It also helps me to see the blessings I already have in my life. I sometimes just roll it on my palm, rub my hands together, cup them over my mouth and nose and just breath it in. It smells so good you can use it as a perfume. It's beautiful to diffuse as well.

Passion also helps with:

You can apply to your toes or diffuse for mental fog and memory issues.
It can be rolled on your lower abdomen and inside of your ankles to help with period or menopause issues.
Diffuse for lung or sinus issues.
Works wonders for low libido.
Because it is uplifting and energising it helps with low moods and depressing thoughts.

If you want to feel daring and spontaneous I strongly suggest you give Passion a try. It can be bought in a 5ml bottle of the pure blend or in the 10ml Touch Roller which is diluted and ready to apply to your skin. The Touch Roller can't be used for diffusing as it has been diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil.


What doTERRA says about Passion:

Primary Benefits

  • Ignites feelings of excitement, passion, and joy
  • Counteracts negative feelings of boredom and disinterest

Ingredients

Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cardamom Seed, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Rhizome, Clove Bud, Sandalwood Wood, Jasmine Flower Absolute, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Damiana Leaf

Aromatic Description

Spicy, Warm, Rich


I look back on all those months I left my Passion bottle sitting in the oil box because of my own ignorance. How wrong I was in thinking I don't need Passion. I think we can all do with a little Passion in our lives.

If you would like to purchase the beautiful Passion or any of our beautiful products you can do so here or send me a message. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me (see below).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for reading

Karen xx

 
                         

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.









This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.