MY LOVE FOR ESSENTIAL OILS AND HOW THEY HELP ME TO BE MYSELF




I am so passionate about these oils that I want to shout it out to the world! Those who know me and see my posts and videos often comment that they can't believe it is me making the posts and how confident I seem when making my videos (compared to how I used to be). I have always been the quiet type who rarely speaks up or voices my opinion in public. But I have such a burning desire inside of me that it is like the oils have given me my voice. It is partly because of my love for these beautiful pure essential oils and doTERRA, who are so genuine, and partly because I actually use the oils myself to help overcome my fears, insecurities and to give me the courage to be myself.

doTERRA essential oils have literally changed my life and the lives of my family members for the better and it brings tears to my eyes when I see and hear how they have impacted the lives of those who I have shared them with. Every time I speak to someone who has experienced life-changing benefits from these oils, I get a lump in my throat and feel so incredibly happy that I can't wipe the smile off my face for hours. It fills my heart with joy.

My goal is to spread the word about how much of an impact essential oils can have on our lives. I understand that those who have never experienced them think that they are just for hippies. I get that some people would think "How can something natural, extracted from plants help my health, let alone my emotions?" I remember thinking the same way myself. I, like a lot of people, without a second thought, would opt for prescription drugs before looking for natural alternatives. But only because I didn't know any better.

We don't need to change our whole belief system for essential oils to help us. Essential oils are carbon based, just as our bodies are. So naturally, our bodies know exactly how to process them. There is nothing synthetic in doTERRA essential oils so we don't build up a resistance to them. They simply help our bodies to heal themselves.

I hope and wish that more and more people can experience the benefits that these beautiful oils can bring to us all. I feel so fortunate that I get to share such an amazing gift with my family, friends and anyone else who wants to come along on this journey with me.

Only you can make the decision to change your life. So if you are ready, I can help you <3

Thanks for reading,
Karen xo


 
                         

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.









This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.