doTERRA'S NATURAL SOLUTIONS KIT

I am obsessed with this kit. If it was around when I joined, it most definitely would have been the kit I started with. I love it so much that I made it a goal to have someone join our team with this kit. I get excited at the thought of handing this over to some lucky person who will use it to support the health of their family.
If you have healthy living goals and want to help boost the vitality of your family with natural products, keep reading to see just what the kit consists of. (Please note links for individual items go to doTERRA'S U.S. site, therefore prices are U.S. prices).
Essential Oils:10 mL bottles:
15 mL bottles:
doTERRA On Guard® Collection:
Other Products:

Amazing! Everything is right there in the kit. It's beautiful. If this kit excites you like it does me, then why not help me to achieve my next goal, but more importantly, be proactive about yours and your family's health and contact me, so that I can get you on this awesome road to natural heath and wellness?
My other Blogs that might interest you:
Tips on how to use our top ten oils
The benefits of joining our team
Do you have allergies and want to create a toxin-free home
Why doTERRA?


You can join with the kit (or any other kit) here to get a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount or you can contact me (see below).


Thanks for reading
Karen xx


 
                         

If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.








This page is not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure disease. If you have any health concerns, please discuss these with your trusted healthcare provider.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.