INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS




As impressive as our oils are, we can increase their effectiveness with these tips.

Add Frankincense. It's the King of Oils and very effective on its own, but it also increases the therapeutic effects of other oils when it is added to them. This is why I add Frankincense to most of my blends.

Layer your oils. I love making blends. It's one of my favourite things to do, but sometimes I find that when I am applying oils topically, it is more effective to layer oils. Try adding an oil, waiting a few seconds and then applying the next oil.

Add heat. Either massage the oil in or add a heat pack to help drive the oil in deeper.

Try one or all of these tips and see what you think.

You can buy oils here. However, if you would like to sign up for a wholesale account (no obligations - order when and if you like) and get 25% discount, you can contact me. See below.


Thanks for reading
Karen xx



If you would like to join our friendly and supportive team you can email me or contact me on the following links.

Email - karensmith5@bigpond.com

Facebook- Karen's Place of Essential Oils 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Natural Cat Scratch Deterrent

WHERE TO GET YOUR doTERRA RESOURCES

doTERRA Essential Collection Kit with Smart & Sassy

Home Essentials Kit - One of Our Most Popular Kits.